Christin Clendaniel, PT, DPT, CCCE
Christin has a passion for management of orthopaedic spine and extremity injuries. She combines her clinical expertise with current best evidence for evaluation and treatment techniques to maximize patients' goals.
At the end of the day, I want to know that I have gone the extra mile for each person so they can obtain their fullest potential. I strive to educate patients on not only what their current diagnosis is, but also, how this will affect them in their daily lives and what they can do to take charge of their situation. I believe that when people can be empowered with the correct tools, they can achieve great things.
Christin has a strong emphasis in manual therapy and strengthening for both preventative and post-operative rehabilitation for the musculoskeletal system. She has a comprehensive background in manual therapy for treatment of the spine. She is certified in performing functional capacity evaluations and pre-work screenings and enjoys working with people to help return them safely to their work duties.
Every day I am grateful to be given the opportunity to raise my two beautiful girls with my husband, Sean in Flagstaff. I love being able to go for hikes and runs with our four-legged family members, Haida and Bailey. We are devoted to the Flagstaff community and are proud to call this home.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT): Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science (BS): Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Orthopaedic Section Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the Arizona Physical Therapy Association Membership Committee
- Certified in the Gratson Technique - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM). The Gratson Technique enables clinicians to effectively address scar tissue and fascial restrictions and maintain optimal range of motion in their patients through comprehensive training and education.
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Credentialed Fellow of the Rural Faculty Development Program from The University of Arizona College of Medicine, Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Credentialed Phoenix Manual Therapy Long-Term Course: Orthopaedic Manual Therapy The Australian Approach
- Northern District Representative for the Arizona Physical Therapy Association 2008-2011
"Chris is very good about explaining exactly what your physical therapy is going to include and how long it will take. She listens to your concerns. What I like best, is that when you're sore or discouraged, she will tell you something positive that you are doing or help you realize how far you have come. I would always come back to Chris."
"Chris has helped me get through two knee surgeries with my quality of life improving 100%. It is comforting to know Chris really cares about my well-being and is always there to help me improve the quality of my knee. I appreciate everything Chris has done to help me both mentally and physically, get back to an active lifestyle."
"The relationship that you establish with Chris will be a lasting friendship based on personal understanding and renewed health. I will continue to return to her should the need arise."